Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most bizarre rants I've seen on this forum for a while.

You're upset that people post news about Sané from one of Germany's most reliable sports news networks?

You think that kicker reporting him being in Germany isn't worthy of being posted in this thread? Of course it fucking is.

Uh, what?

I'm upset that every other page is a conflicting CityWatch tweet from this source or that and some people still continue to treat it as gospel.

By all means, discuss the tweets in the Twitter thread, but logging on to see pages of celebrations, wumming and meltdowns rather than actual discussion on here is tiresome.

Stop posting news in the transfer forum everyone!!1!

Rumour =/= News

Ric said he'd done his CityTV work

I didn't quite say that - I said that he was due to do it today.

As far as I'm aware he is in Manchester with his father, or at least he certainly was yesterday.

Not sure why anyone is angry at CityWatch for reporting what Kicker have said though.

13th richest club in the world by Revenue.

Richer than AC Milan, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid, Everton, West Ham, Roma, Napoli, Galatasaray.

They are plenty wealthy enough to sign Coke and loan a left back.

City watch podcast had a German expert on talking with Ashan on the sane special and said they are skint. They are still paying off their stadium so trust me they will be banking on this Sane money.

Uh, what?

I'm upset that every other page is a conflicting CityWatch tweet from this source or that and some people still continue to treat it as gospel.

By all means, discuss the tweets in the Twitter thread, but logging on to see pages of celebrations, wumming and meltdowns rather than actual discussion on here is tiresome.

Rumour =/= News

No one treats it like gospel, they treat it like news from the place CityWatch gets it from.

Plenty of CityWatch tweets on the transfer forum get greeted with "it's just the sun, not worth talking about" or similar.

If you can't accept people talking about the latest news reports, perhaps you shouldn't be on he transfer forum.

It's contradictory by its very nature, transfer season always is, and has been like that since long before CityWatch was around.

City watch podcast had a German expert on talking with Ashan on the sane special and said they are skint. They are still paying off their stadium so trust me they will be banking on this Sane money.

Not for these transfers though. They don't need to sell Sané to fund transfer probably totalling <€10m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.