Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
13th richest club in the world by Revenue.

Richer than AC Milan, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid, Everton, West Ham, Roma, Napoli, Galatasaray.

They are plenty wealthy enough to sign Coke and loan a left back....
....with the Sane money

I didn't quite say that - I said that he was due to do it today.

As far as I'm aware he is in Manchester with his father, or at least he certainly was yesterday.

Not sure why anyone is angry at CityWatch for reporting what Kicker have said though.

Hopefully this all gets figured out in the net few hours!

I didn't quite say that - I said that he was due to do it today.

As far as I'm aware he is in Manchester with his father, or at least he certainly was yesterday.

Not sure why anyone is angry at CityWatch for reporting what Kicker have said though.
Because they thought they had a shiny new toy and now they're not so sure, mental conflict is a terrible thing, just look at GDM on the Pogba thread, he doesn't know weather to call him a god or a **** :-)

No one treats it like gospel, they treat it like news from the place CityWatch gets it from.

Plenty of CityWatch tweets on the transfer forum get greeted with "it's just the sun, not worth talking about" or similar.

If you can't accept people talking about the latest news reports, perhaps you shouldn't be on he transfer forum.

It's contradictory by its very nature, transfer season always is, and has been like that since long before CityWatch was around.

Like I said, that's fine. I follow CityWatch on Twitter too.

It's the rush by wums to pull the rug out from under the feet of those actually discussing the Sane transfer that bothers me. That's why we have a Twitter thread.

With the money they usually have. They're trying to sign fucking Coke, Sevilla's 29 year old second choice RB with 1 year left on his contract.

You really think they need to sell Sané to afford him?
No idea but I bet they aren't top 20 for income after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.