Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
As somebody who knows @LoveCity personally this is bang out of order. City_Watch is the best free City related news service there is. Don't get me wrong, the info that Ric, Tolmie etc post on here is brilliant, but I think your comments about it being the "fucking worst" are bang out of order.

@LoveCity dedicates so much of his time to do it that he hardly has time to appear on here. Yes City_Watch might be appearing on here too frequently for your chosing but for many others it's a brilliant starting point of debate.

Acting like a child because Kicker wrote something you didn't want to heat is both hilarious and sums you up.

It's nothing to do with @LoveCity and the good job he does. It's everything to do with certain people waiting for certain less than positive CityWatch tweets and rushing to WUM with them in this thread.

I don't mind what Kicker wrote yesterday (that got printed this morning), I don't believe it's true but thats another story. There's too much twitter confusion in this thread, good or bad, and it belongs elsewhere.

It's nothing to do with @LoveCity and the good job he does. It's everything to do with certain people waiting for certain less than positive CityWatch tweets and rushing to WUM with them in this thread.

I don't mind what Kicker wrote yesterday (that got printed this morning), I don't believe it's true but thats another story. There's too much twitter confusion in this thread, good or bad, and it belongs elsewhere.

Well report it then. I don't want to listen to you constantly crying and whinging in a thread about the Sane transfer ;-)

City Watch is the only City news account I follow (Apart from BMRTV but that's only partly news), mainly because most of the other accounts seem to repost what City Watch write about six minutes later. For anyone who isn't familiar with City Watch, at the end of every tweet they tag the twitter account they got the information from in square brackets. They never claim anything to be true unless it's been confirmed by the club. Top account.

Anyway, if Ric says Sané was in Manchester then Sané was in Manchester as far as I'm concerned. May be that he signed everything last night and hopped back to Germany to tie up some loose ends.

I wasn't rushing to WUM I posted news about Sane (that was contrary to news on here) in the Sane thread. Hardly WUMing is it?

For the record I think Sane would be a fantastic signing. I saw a game vs Borussia Monchengladbach last season and he was certainly the stand out performer on the pitch!

What I want to know is how he snook into Manchester without our resident plane spotters even batting an eyelid!! Shame on yous.
To be fair, if he had a haircut before coming I reckon the majority of us would be baffled, me included.

I wasn't rushing to WUM I posted news about Sane (that was contrary to news on here) in the Sane thread. Hardly WUMing is it?

For the record I think Sane would be a fantastic signing. I saw a game vs Borussia Monchengladbach last season and he was certainly the stand out performer on the pitch!
To be fair it's not the first time people have called you out as a WUM....or a manic depressive!!

Put tweets in the twitter thread and everyone is happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.