Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree with this
If you want shit from Twitter, then go on Twitter and read it.
I have never put anything from Twitter, or otherwise on here, BUT what else would be discussed? If rumours/stories weren't on these threads to create discussion there would be nothing on here and it would be about 2 pages long. If the Times, for example, says sane is to sign tomorrow, are they allowed to post that? Now would it be any different if they happened to come across that info through city watch?

I have never put anything from Twitter, or otherwise on here, BUT what else would be discussed? If rumours/stories weren't on these threads to create discussion there would be nothing on here and it would be about 2 pages long. If the Times, for example, says sane is to sign tomorrow, are they allowed to post that? Now would it be any different if they happened to come across that info through city watch?
I'm not sure why you have taken my post as a personal one aimed at you?
To me it's the fundamental difference between the two mediums, a discussion forum (Bluemoon) and Twitter.
Invariably Twittr contains lots of good, short info or links to stories. Also, unfortunately, it contains a lot of crap posted by Neanderthals and fuckwits. To expect posters on Bluemoon to edit the wheat from the chaff is too much.
Therefore, personally, I would prefer not to read the 143 characters of wisdom from Johnny No-Markmin the vain hope that something may be relevant of the remotest interest.
If I cared enough about what Johnny had to say I'd damn well follow his Twitter account. I'm sure it's possible to read a forum and follow a Twit as the mediums are not mutually exclusive?

I'm not sure why you have taken my post as a personal one aimed at you?
To me it's the fundamental difference between the two mediums, a discussion forum (Bluemoon) and Twitter.
Invariably Twittr contains lots of good, short info or links to stories. Also, unfortunately, it contains a lot of crap posted by Neanderthals and fuckwits. To expect posters on Bluemoon to edit the wheat from the chaff is too much.
Therefore, personally, I would prefer not to read the 143 characters of wisdom from Johnny No-Markmin the vain hope that something may be relevant of the remotest interest.
If I cared enough about what Johnny had to say I'd damn well follow his Twitter account. I'm sure it's possible to read a forum and follow a Twit as the mediums are not mutually exclusive?

This Johnny chap sounds like the real deal.

Sky are reporting this could collapsed if not done tomorrow

Actually, it's the Sky Transfer Rumours section regurgitating what Kicker quoted Heidel as saying, vis, Sane deal is likely to be done by tomorrow but, if not, Schalke want to draw a line under it and move on.

Worth noting, this is far from the first time this transfer window Heidel has given Sane/City an ultimatum with a deadline. Let's hope it's the last.

Actually, it's the Sky Transfer Rumours section regurgitating what Kicker quoted Heidel as saying, vis, Sane deal is likely to be done by tomorrow but, if not, Schalke want to draw a line under it and move on.

Worth noting, this is far from the first time this transfer window Heidel has given Sane/City an ultimatum with a deadline. Let's hope it's the last.
Thanks Akiva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.