Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why you have taken my post as a personal one aimed at you?
To me it's the fundamental difference between the two mediums, a discussion forum (Bluemoon) and Twitter.
Invariably Twittr contains lots of good, short info or links to stories. Also, unfortunately, it contains a lot of crap posted by Neanderthals and fuckwits. To expect posters on Bluemoon to edit the wheat from the chaff is too much.
Therefore, personally, I would prefer not to read the 143 characters of wisdom from Johnny No-Markmin the vain hope that something may be relevant of the remotest interest.
If I cared enough about what Johnny had to say I'd damn well follow his Twitter account. I'm sure it's possible to read a forum and follow a Twit as the mediums are not mutually exclusive?
I wasn't taking it as a personal attack btw, I was more just setting out that I don't actually post from Twitter just in general. Just from people knocking citywatch I'm not quite sure what the issue is. If someone quotes a complete nomark from Twitter with a "sane is in Manchester guys" then yeah, that's almost always bollocks and I entirely agree. I just think when stuff is out on here that is from the press, through city watch, I'm not sure where the issue lies. This stems from
Someone describing city watch as "the worst", so we may well have wires crossed and be in complete agreement.

Actually, it's the Sky Transfer Rumours section regurgitating what Kicker quoted Heidel as saying, vis, Sane deal is likely to be done by tomorrow but, if not, Schalke want to draw a line under it and move on.

Worth noting, this is far from the first time this transfer window Heidel has given Sane/City an ultimatum with a deadline. Let's hope it's the last.
Schalke playing hard ball . Hope it doesn't hit them back .

Not professing to be an ITK (more like a KFA (Know Fuck All)) but I predict that we'll not be getting an announcement today!

Unlike many on here that doesn't concern me too much as I still believe this is as good as wrapped up and good things come to those that wait!!!

Have patience & confidence guys & girls!

Not professing to be an ITK (more like a KFA (Know Fuck All)) but I predict that we'll not be getting an announcement today!

Unlike many on here that doesn't concern me too much as I still believe this is as good as wrapped up and good things come to those that wait!!!

Have patience & confidence guys & girls!
Itks are good but people don't understand the dynamics of negotiations . Itks can't pass infos what is going on real time.

FWIW, I agree with dancity - use the kicker info as an example, it is first spotted on citywatch and obviously has a direct relevance to the Sane thread. First person to spot it obviously wants to update the thread on the news, hence rather than writing out a post saying "just seen on kicker that.....", it is far easier to just post the tweet so that we can then all crack on with discussing the update.

I really don't see what is wrong with this theory.

note....I am not advocating the indykalla tweets shite being posted, that most definitely should be banned, but anything referenced by a decent source is absolutely of interest - it's just the way the internet has evolved, as was mentioned earlier, we used to use newsnow as the fastest form of getting to news, now its twatter and of course best way of getting it is from CityWatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.