Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this all into perspective. If he has signed a five year contract and we are paying £35M or £40M then that obviously equates to £7M or £8M per annum. In the current climate and based on the tremendous potential that this kid has it really does seem a reasonably good deal.
Watched him several times last season and thought he was one to watch for the future. So glad he's come to us and can't wait to see him in action. Remember that he is a work in progress and we may not see the best of him this season. Exciting times!

Are people really moaning about the size of the fee? I would think in the current market 37m represents excellent business from our point of view for a player with his potential and reputation across Europe.

Are people really moaning about the size of the fee? I would think in the current market 37m represents excellent business from our point of view for a player with his potential and reputation across Europe.
Exactly, how much did Watford want for Troy Deeley?

we have signed one of the hottest prospects in Germany keeping him away from Bayern.

Great work by the club, we should all be excited by his potential. Pep sang his praises last year- let's see where he can take us.

Never understood why people complain about transfer fees; not my dosh so I couldn't care less as long as we get our man! £37M for a German international isn't that bad anyway in the current market anyway

I don't know why everyone is so quick to believe the £37 mil figure.. It's quoted by Schalke.. Bound to be inflated.. Including bonuses, agent fees etc.. Selling clubs do that to show that they got the better deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.