Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was 2 years ago wasn't it, but either way you're right. He stood out a mile above everyone else on the pitch, very quick and very skilful. Sounds like Schalke are after Martial money and then some more on top though!
Funny you say that. The kid looks like a sweet mix of Mahrez and Martial. I like it.

How good is this kid? Doesn't seem to have played enough football to warrant such a price IMHO.

If we are indeed interested I reckon we will look to go for him as soon as possible.

When a promising German player comes available you can bet Bayern will be hovering, and with Robben not getting any younger you would have thought this lad will be getting talked about over there.

The new Martial. You won't know until you've paid. Martial seems to be working out well over there.

But what really are we going on off that, he'd played such minimal football?

Who else is interested in him and would he even fit in our side right now?

But what really are we going on off that, he'd played such minimal football?

Who else is interested in him and would he even fit in our side right now?
If there is interest, then its Pep. And if Pep likes him, that's all I need to know. No one knows young talent better.

Having watched Mane,he looks more likely to fit into Silvas boots eventually.
Wouldn't it be great if it was on Peps orders to buy him. Happy days!!

Watched Sane play a couple of times and I must admit he seems to be a very exciting prospect. High price for a young player but if you get 8 to 10 good years out of him then it suddenly seems a shrewd deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.