Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't put my finger on why, but I think Mahrez will be another Michu. Or at least he wouldn't be as effective in our setup.
eager to know why you say so...oh well you already mentioned that you cannot put your finger on the reason

Would be a good signing. He's a good dribbler of the ball which we need in an attacking player. At first I thought Pep might need him for speed on the wings, but you never know as he does things unconventionally at times. At Barca he had David Villa (the poacher) on the left holding his position with Messi (the dribbler) in the middle and Pedro (the attacking winger) on the right. I could see a front line with Aguero on the left with Sane in the middle and De Bruyne on the right. In any case I think Sane would be a good fit in the middle or on the wing. He could be a Douglas Costa type signing.

Would be a good signing. He's a good dribbler of the ball which we need in an attacking player. At first I thought Pep might need him for speed on the wings, but you never know as he does things unconventionally at times. At Barca he had David Villa (the poacher) on the left holding his position with Messi (the dribbler) in the middle and Pedro (the attacking winger) on the right. I could see a front line with Aguero on the left with Sane in the middle and De Bruyne on the right. In any case I think Sane would be a good fit in the middle or on the wing. He could be a Douglas Costa type signing.
With Bayern Pep certainly liked his wings. Ribery, Robben and this year Costa and Coman in addition. Compared to that our Sterling and Navas look quite inadequate. Sane would help on this account if you ask me, so I see him as a logical signing.

With Bayern Pep certainly liked his wings. Ribery, Robben and this year Costa and Coman in addition. Compared to that our Sterling and Navas look quite inadequate. Sane would help on this account if you ask me, so I see him as a logical signing.

If Bayern push through a deal for Sane we should go all out for Coman.

Looks like this won't be wrapped up before the Euros anyway

I thought we'd have this one in the bag, young inexperienced, lots of potential and we seem prepared to throw stupid money at it. Maybe the kid has a number of options but can't see anyone matching our offer this summer.

I thought we'd have this one in the bag, young inexperienced, lots of potential and we seem prepared to throw stupid money at it. Maybe the kid has a number of options but can't see anyone matching our offer this summer.
He'd said he was focusing on getting into the squad first and foremost (good attitude) and then decide after the Euros if he did get into the squad, which he has.

He's just been named in the Germany squad for the euro's.....unless we can move quickly to get this done before the euro's....this one might drag on over the summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.