Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------- aguero ------- aubameyang
-- sterling ------ de bruyne -------- sane
------------ kante ---------- gundogan
------ laporte ---- kompany ------ stones

from walking pace tactic to possibly the fastest team in europe.
please sign them all.

Last edited:
I think Pep is going to have to work with a larger squad in England because of the potentially greater number of games. His natural instinct will be to try and win competitions like the League Cup but maybe he and the club will agree to play the kids in it this year. It's quite clear the club prioritise the league and UCL above other competitions.

I agree that he will operate with a bigger squad than he usually does but I wouldn't be surprised if he only played youth players in the League Cup, at least until the later rounds.

Guardians has certainly done a good job for Bayern, if we get these two we will have taken arguably 3 of the top 5 non Bayern players in Germany as well as the best young player

Guardians has certainly done a good job for Bayern, if we get these two we will have taken arguably 3 of the top 5 non Bayern players in Germany as well as the best young player

They will be desperate to get someone in charge at UEFA who's bent enough to help them put a stop to it, but clever enough not to get arrested.

Got a feeling we are in for him alright. When I looked out the window this mornin it was very Sane.

----------- aguero ------- aubameyang
-- sterling ------ de bruyne -------- sane
------------ kante ---------- gundogan
------ laporte ---- kompany ------ stones

from walking pace tactic to possibly the fastest team in europe.
please sign them all.

If only it were that simple. Great looking team. Gen question - what makes you feel they would all gel and complement each other?

Jens Lehmann talking him up in the pre match build up - adding further to his price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.