Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll sell him to safeguard losing other players, giving extensions to others on the back of the fee from us.

I wonder if they'll sell him to safeguard losing other players, giving extensions to others on the back of the fee from us.

Sané or Aubameyang?

Schalke will sell because he's got a release clause for £29m starting next summer, and he wants to leave so they'll take the extra cash this year.

Dortmund will fight tooth and nail to keep Aubameyang because they've already lost Hummels (their captain), Gundogan (Their best midfielder) and now Mkhitaryan is forcing a sale (Their best player creator and probably soon to be named German POTY).

They've lost 3 of ~5 star players already. To lose Aubameyang as well would be catastrophic for them - they couldn't safeguard against others leaving because everyone would already be gone.

He's going to have to force his way out.

They will make him their highest paid player and he will stay unless they have another hidden gem lined up which I doubt very much.

Been to the Bayern forum quite recently, they had some interesting views about their winger situation.
Here are some of the quotes from the Sane thread :

"I think for now we should plan with Ribery as backup and Robben as a starter, unless our other wingers flop or Ribery plays magnificently or whatever. Sane-Muller-Robben sounds excellent to me."

"Schalke considers us as a rival, so they would avoid giving us Sane for an "optioned" deal. They'll definitely go for the big and quick cash of City if we don't plan to match them (and I don't think we should)."

"We should attempt a Renato-like deal. Give them 25-30 million up front and more in bonuses, for a potential total higher than what City offer"

"I hope we can land him, personally he is the greatest talent in the market as off now. But, I don't think loaning him back is a good idea, coz the Schalke fans haven't stopped picking on Neuer even after all these years. I am sure it won't be any different for him if we sign him."

"Because in England, any player that can run in a straight line, with their head down, is considered a world talent.." <<<<------
I chuckled at this one.

"Well, Leroy is versatile... He can play left and right (and better so than Costa or Coman!), he is a good finisher and ge doesn't have to start EVERY game... Next year, two wingers will be gone... Then another good one would be golden... But then he might already be at City (*shiver*)..."

"Bayern needs to act if they want him.

Manchester City comes and take every talent in Bundesliga. <<<<<------- Didn't see that coming.
That's **** club."

Sané or Aubameyang?

Schalke will sell because he's got a release clause for £29m starting next summer, and he wants to leave so they'll take the extra cash this year.

Dortmund will fight tooth and nail to keep Aubameyang because they've already lost Hummels (their captain), Gundogan (Their best midfielder) and now Mkhitaryan is forcing a sale (Their best player creator and probably soon to be named German POTY).

They've lost 3 of ~5 star players already. To lose Aubameyang as well would be catastrophic for them - they couldn't safeguard against others leaving because everyone would already be gone.

Aubameyang.

If selling him allows them to give a bigger deal to Mkhitaryan then maybe they'll sell. 30 mil plus Bony should do it :-)

Sané or Aubameyang?

Hasn't Auba already been named POTY?

Hasn't Auba already been named POTY?

He won the players vote, but in Germany the big one, the one KDB won last year, is the writers one. Basically the opposite of how it is over here.

Mkhitaryan and Muller are the favourites for that.

Sammy from goal as just tweeted this back to me. Dortmund av already named there price for Aubameyang and looks like Schalke are ready to sell Sane. He as a buyout clause that activates in 2017, so it's sell him now for €50-€60mil or lose him in 2017 for €29mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.