Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Yeah thats not going to happen is it unfortunately. I do also question if Pep would have him back to be honest.
If our votes counted then neither would I have him back, he looks like a busted flush. I think we had their pants down on Leroy, they're now stuck with someone on big money with an attitude problem.

Had insane potential, played big part in our 2 best seasons.

But injury combined with an ego/attitude his talent couldn't cash and you have yourself a player not remotely close to what he could have been and nowhere near as electric as he was.

7 goals 7 assists the best he's managed in the Bundesliga. A league where Sancho managed 16 goals 17 assists and didn't have a single season worse than Sanes best.

Sidestep this one

I keep seeing posts about Sané's "Attitude problem", however his departure from City was being discussed BEFORE we even bought him...

Sané was a young player with huge potential & being German, his natural progression was to Bayern but City stole in first.

Several reports said Sané's team planned for him to do 5 years at City before moving on to the German Rags & that's exactly how it played out.

Aside from Kroos saying he needed to change his "Not arsed" body language, I'm still waiting for specific instances where he's supposed to have this bad attitude.

Having said the above, I still believe Leroy is in our past & we need to look forward. But as always, if Pep says yes... \0/

I keep seeing posts about Sané's "Attitude problem", however his departure from City was being discussed BEFORE we even bought him...

Sané was a young player with huge potential & being German, his natural progression was to Bayern but City stole in first.

Several reports said Sané's team planned for him to do 5 years at City before moving on to the German Rags & that's exactly how it played out.

Aside from Kroos saying he needed to change his "Not arsed" body language, I'm still waiting for specific instances where he's supposed to have this bad attitude.

Having said the above, I still believe Leroy is in our past & we need to look forward. But as always, if Pep says yes... \0/
Much like Erling, then!

I seem to remember Pep roasting him when he lost the ball and didn’t track back. Unless I’m going mad. If he stayed and improved under Pep, he’d be a worldie by now

Much like Erling, then!
Similar, but with Sané it was specifically Bayern.

Real are the club we keep hearing are linked to Haaland with reports he has a lower release clause which becomes active in 2 years time.

To be honest, I stopped clicking on "Haaland Leaving City" links months ago. Considering who his agent was, nothing would surprise me... \0/

I seem to remember Pep roasting him when he lost the ball and didn’t track back. Unless I’m going mad. If he stayed and improved under Pep, he’d be a worldie by now
Pep roasts a lot of our players to be fair.

I recall a match where a strong through-ball had been played to Sané. He set off after the ball but stopped running because it was going out for a goal kick.

Loads of people claimed it was his bad attitude why he didn't chase the ball down, because many thought he could have got it. Others reckoned not even Usain Bolt would have saved the goal kick.

The heated discussion descended into Sané's 100m sprint time, his acceleration from a dead start, the distance between him & the by-line, with all manner of acceleration metrics to prove or disprove if he'd have got the ball if he'd carried on running!

It seems our fans want our players to chase every lost cause & if they don't, the players concerned don't have the desire to die for the shirt & we should get rid. If that's the case, we should get Paul Dickov out of retirement & clone him.

A team full of Dickov's based on heart, desire, effort & fight should deliver an annual quadruple shouldn't it? \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.