Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
If he's underperforming do Bayern have a problem? He's played more minutes this season than any of the other wingers and has 18 goals+assists. Jamal Musiala appears to be the only non-defender who's played more minutes that Sane.

Yes look at the Bundesliga table!!

It's a no from me. We need to focus on where we have gaps. LB and long term replacing gundo/kdb/silva.

If we do some decent business on other targets and he's going cheap then OK but id have this deal way down the list.

Loved Leroy when he was here, when he was on it he genuinely got you out of your seat - and I've said in a previous post that I'd love to see us sign a winger to give us that element of speed we seem to be lacking at times. Is Leroy the answer? No. Sadly.

Sane was badly advised… just as his career was flourishing he played a very bad card refusing to negotiate a new deal with City, he got frozen out, injured and then took a big money move and he’s never really regained that spark he had with us. Time waits for no man and I suspect we saw the best of Leroy - can’t see him coming back…. He was special with us but he won’t recapture those heights again.

I've always said his time is done here, but...

He is only 27 years old, he has gained experienced there, he has lost some speed but has retained most of it.

This would also mean we can more easily transition Phil or Grealish into the middle.

That being said, does he stillk play as a wide winger at Bayern, the few times I've seen him play, it seems like he is more of an attacking midfielder there now.

Electric Sané is gone for good. Not been able to excite since he moved there. Will always remember the way he scared defenders silly in the PL. Also the passes that Kev used to play to him.

With that, ship has sailed for good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.