Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Yeah no chance we are getting 50 for him. 40 tops.

Cancelo was being touted as one of the best wingbacks in Europe not too long ago,

Manchester City are no pushovers anymore, with FFP we have to recoup the most money we can for players we sell and not just getting them out and off our books have long gone, £50million is a fair price and I think plenty of clubs would be happy to pay it,

Cancelo was being touted as one of the best wingbacks in Europe not too long ago,

Manchester City are no pushovers anymore, with FFP we have to recoup the most money we can for players we sell and not just getting them out and off our books have long gone, £50million is a fair price and I think plenty of clubs would be happy to pay it,

Literally everyone in the world knows City are desperate to get rid, we will be lucky to get half that price and realistically will take the first half decent offer to ensure he doesn’t have to report back in July.

Literally everyone in the world knows City are desperate to get rid, we will be lucky to get half that price and realistically will take the first half decent offer to ensure he doesn’t have to report back in July.

I think a deal was struck with the loan to Munich and with the option to buy, I think they fancy him and he will sign and City will get the offer they want

I think a deal was struck with the loan to Munich and with the option to buy, I think they fancy him and he will sign and City will get the offer they want

Bayern have an option, and I imagine they’ll be keen to keep him permanently, but they would be daft to pick that up knowing City don’t want him back in the building, so we will have to negotiate, and we are negotiating from a weak position as his takers list will be low, and we desperately won’t want him back around the training ground.

Munich may want him but only at a cut price knowing we would probably take less. If the circumstances were different then maybe he would go for that, but not when they know he’s never coming back to city and we need to get rid of him.

Bayern have an option, and I imagine they’ll be keen to keep him permanently, but they would be daft to pick that up knowing City don’t want him back in the building, so we will have to negotiate, and we are negotiating from a weak position as his takers list will be low, and we desperately won’t want him back around the training ground.
Keen to keep him? Not a chance.

I voted 'yes' whenever this thread was started because Sane was part of what is stil my favourite city team. Both him and cancello are wonderful but inconsistent footballers who can be toxic when things are not going their way. For that reason (and with some sadness) I now think I'd be happy to never see either in a sky blue shirt again.

Meh, I think they’ll keep him, even as a rotation option, but obviously not at the fee agreed with the loan deal.
we’ll see. I think we’ll be lucky to get 35m and that It’ll probably be from an Italian team.
I can’t see him accepting a rotational role and I can’t see Bayern wanting to keep him anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.