Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
But we’re not back in the day anymore, he‘s playing for Bayern who are the dominant force in a much weaker league and his scoring ratio has dipped in circumstances where it should have improved.
Bayern probably suffer from having to unpick defensive, low block sides most games in the Bundesliga, as we do in the PL.

Could Leroy's slide from 1 in 4 in the PL to 1 in 5 in the Bundesliga be purely down to playing with more creative players at City?

Are there any current Bayern players who could compare with David Silva & Kev?

And he still sulks & moans and pisses his team mates off.

Which specific recent instances has Leroy sulked, moaned & pissed his team mates off?

Is it normal for ex-players, now with European rivals, to drop by and hang around in our gym?

53 goal involvements in 90 games for a winger is a brilliant return. I'm still failing to see where all this "lazy" "moody" & "pissing team mates off" is coming from. That's not the Sané I remember...
Isn't that called selective memory? ;)

The romantic view of bringing back a wild and free 2019-Leroy doesn't work. We've moved on, as the world and Leroy.

Bayern wants to extend his contract after the summer. (decision about Cancelo will be made end May when season is over)

Is it normal for ex-players, now with European rivals, to drop by and hang around in our gym?
It's like dropping in to see your ex... You'd only do so if you're not over them & having regrets.

However, I firmly believe you should never go back. Think about the good times. Forget about the bad & keep moving forward.

Isn't that called selective memory? ;)

The romantic view of bringing back a wild and free 2019-Leroy doesn't work. We've moved on, as the world and Leroy.

Bayern wants to extend his contract after the summer. (decision about Cancelo will be made end May when season is over)
To be clear, I don't want Leroy back, but much of the criticism levelled at him is patently unfair imo.

I've asked for examples of Leroy's bad behaviour at City, & weeks later his detractors are struggling putting a list of misdemeanours together.

If Cancelo leaves in the summer, can you see him dropping by to say hello in future? I can't, but I've never had the same feeling where Sané's concerned, hence this thread where 60% of this forum would love him to return.

If he was available at a decent price I would have him back.
I don't see many if any cons
Pros - he has genuine pace (something we don't have a lot of in the squad)
He can play across the front 3 positions.
He knows the Premier league
He knows what Pep wants and expects
He obviously has a love of the club

I think he would improve the squad as a whole.

To be clear, I don't want Leroy back, but much of the criticism levelled at him is patently unfair imo.

I've asked for examples of Leroy's bad behaviour at City, & weeks later his detractors are struggling putting a list of misdemeanours together.

If Cancelo leaves in the summer, can you see him dropping by to say hello in future? I can't, but I've never had the same feeling where Sané's concerned, hence this thread where 60% of this forum would love him to return.
Yeah, it's just a forum, I know.

Everyone can have her/his opinion based on whatever while our superb management is just going through their detailed and not emotionally driven check list and then decide. And it's a very good idea to not turn it into a democratic process, even or especially with 60% of our forum ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.