Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I'd be happy but don't want him. No need for him in our squad, the wings are full of depth.

Not been watching him really in Germany. Has he lost any of his pace following the injury?

He's got a Manchester lass hasn't he? If he does come to England, please not the scum.

That said, I think it would need to be a deal on our terms and for that reason Bayern would sell elsewhere. Plus I think if we looked at the position with fresh eyes, what we need now is not potentially what Sane is now.

But he was an exciting player, him and Haalaad would probably be able to break so quickly from a Kev through ball that they'd be the only two outfield players in their penalty box most of the time.

I wonder if Leroy’s alleged attitude was maybe being caught in the middle of his mum wanting him to go back to Germany and his mrs wanting to stay in the UK? Must be difficult to be caught in the middle of things like that?

Tbh if Bayern want rid I wouldn't be surprised to see him turn up at Arsenal or Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.