Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Nah! He joined for the same reason Sterling joined Chelsea. They wanted a big club where they were stars. Or at a minimum, guaranteer 1st team choice.

Both didn't have that here in their last season. Same never did...

Not correct at all. He was bullied. Let’s not forget them dropping him from the World Cup squad. Germany had an agenda to get the golden boy back.

Nah! He joined for the same reason Sterling joined Chelsea. They wanted a big club where they were stars. Or at a minimum, guaranteer 1st team choice.

Both didn't have that here in their last season. Same never did...
Utter rubbish, he was bullied into moving back to Germany

Yet we bid 90m for Rice

That’s what is making the window strange for me? Obviously we have valuations on players but have already made significant sales this summer, seemingly we’re happy to do either £100m on Bellingham or £90m on Rice but now seem hesitant on the fee for Gvardiol?

That’s what is making the window strange for me? Obviously we have valuations on players but have already made significant sales this summer, seemingly we’re happy to do either £100m on Bellingham or £90m on Rice but now seem hesitant on the fee for Gvardiol?
Don’t think it’s the fee it’s how the deal stacks up.. how much upfront, repayment schedule etc and structure of additional payments bonuses etc. Makes a difference to operational budgets for both sides.

His last 3 tweets have been City related - Gundogan FA Cup final, treble reaction and Silva’s retirement.

Something tells me he regrets his decision a tad…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.