Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Young lads make mistakes, if he truly regrets it and wants to come back I’d have him as long as he understands what is expected ofnhim

Dream scenario and a good chance we win 2/3 trophies again. Sane is the one that got away. The team now is so strong psychically with the added Cb. We would not get caught out so much with a winger in the team. Mahrez for all his strengths was not great at tracking back. Once we turn over the ball and counter, sane would be lethal.
I see what you did there and damn right too, physically and mentally beasts!

the never ending infatuation with sané here is something to behold..and a nice contrast to bayern fans dislike for the guy.
You are right it is definitely odd. Even myself I sit here thinking he would be a good addition to the squad, but had any other winger had the 3 years he’s had at Bayern I would be saying he’s not good enough. You only need to glance at a Bayern forum to see they don’t rate him highly at all. Anyway.. less of that. Sign him up.

I sat next to his mum and Dad most weeks when he was here. Nice people but clear she wanted him to go to Bayern for the last year or so. I think he will be back here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.