Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Normally i don't engage in online fights, especially over subjective issues such as a player, or play style. But to compare Cole Palmer to Sane means you have negative footballing IQ.

Would he work? I think he would. No, he wouldn't start, but he would be heavily involved, and would be such an asset with such pace, and an incredible shot. Let alone good free kicks. Having Sane link up with Halaand is terryfing, and would increase both their stats,

Do i think he's coming back, i highly doubt it.

Do i want him? Fuck yes.

He was dropped from the Germany World Cup squad for a supposed bad attitude?

They were in his head for two years and Bayern turned the screw to insist hus international chances would be enhanced.
If Bayern are trying to develop relationships with us it’s because they want something l.
Walker?
Cancelo?
Fuck them, don’t forget what they did with us for both boateng and sane
They are the German rags and should be told to fuck off in as blunt terms as possible

If Bayern are trying to develop relationships with us it’s because they want something l.
Walker?
Cancelo?
Fuck them, don’t forget what they did with us for both boateng and sane
They are the German rags and should be told to fuck off in as blunt terms as possible

Is it not better to have your enemies closer though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.