Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
If Mahrez does leave would Leroy not been the number one starter for the right wing mate?
I think that currently it is Bernado? Kova and Phil will have a big cut of midfielder minutes. So I don't see Leroy will get automatic start on RW.

I think it'll be Foden, personally. Silva or Kova in the middle for the control Pep likes. Cant see KDB & Foden in the 8's
Agree. I guess that KDB and Foden rotating for one spot and Bernardo and Kova ratating for the other one. Foden Bernardo will have a fair share of minutes on the wings as well.

Absolutely spot on, you saved me some work.

I'd like to add, there was quite a public discussion within the German squad lead by big characters back then like Kroos, Hummels, Neuer or Müller who were fed up by Leroy's behaviour and openly told him to shut up and run. Keep in mind they've won the WC 4 years before and thought they were kings. They couldn't accept Leroy's attitude for reasons of status behaviour. Löw thought it might be better to keep that negative energy out of the squad, but it ended in a disaster anyway. (Fuck me, there really was a WC in ruSSia 2018...).

Just out of interest, how does Sane's time with the national team correlate with Bayern destabilising him whilst he was at City and then when he was back in Germany? People asking for evidence rather than hearsay. May be interesting to analyse. CBA to do it myself :)

XI : Ederson, Ake, Dias, Stones, Akanji, Rodri, Silva, De Bruyne, Grealish, Foden, Haaland.

Subs : Ortega, Gvardiol, Lewis, Phillips, Kovacic, Sane, Bobb, McAtee, Alvarez

Yeah, that would do me I think.

XI : Ederson, Ake, Dias, Stones, Akanji, Rodri, Silva, De Bruyne, Grealish, Foden, Haaland.

Subs : Ortega, Gvardiol, Lewis, Phillips, Kovacic, Sane, Bobb, McAtee, Alvarez

Yeah, that would do me I think.

Gvardiol starts mate if he signs

For my own taste, if Bernado leaves, I will put Sane outside wide of Grealish, KDB no 10 and Foden right wing. Sane KDB and Grealish feed the big man and Foden roams behind to kill. I still prefer some pace on the wing...

But knowing Pep it won't happen... he will play Grealish LW and Sane RW.

So Pep is genius I am not :)

I remembered once Saka played left side outside of Grealish and it was quite good. Too exciting for Southgate ball. Just saying...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.