Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Sane at 21 was levels above.

I don't even see Cole Palmer being part of this squad in next couple of years. Hope I'm wrong.
Players develop at different rates. Sane has uniquely physical gifts but has he become a Balloon d'Or winner - he's nowhere near it actually.
If we think about David Silva's career, it's completely different because he lacks the physical gifts to make an early-career impact. Nevertheless, he has become one of history's greatest midfielders. I think Cole has the potential to have a Sane level career. He is not the same player, but he has a lot of talent.

I wont say no for a Cancelo Sane swap deal. But I wonder if Sane will accept rotation and wage cut.

If Bayern are trying to develop relationships with us it’s because they want something l.
Walker?
Cancelo?
Fuck them, don’t forget what they did with us for both boateng and sane
They are the German rags and should be told to fuck off in as blunt terms as possible
I would not mind to give them Cancelo. He will leak one or two goals to us if we play them again.

Loads of action at Bayern... Kane is on. Sommer and Mane out. Goalkeeper coming in going to be in the region of 25-40m. Don't think that's their last purchase either.

Still, the figures for Kane are huge. Defo think there might be one big sale coming from Bayern.

If Mahrez does leave would Leroy not been the number one starter for the right wing mate?

We're not going to have a number 1 starter anywhere(bar Rodri) I reckon.

Foden will play central, as will Bernardo and Kev. When rotating either of Bernardo and Foden will play wide. Sane would give us depth on both wings, so with Grealish not going anywhere but LW it's perfect depth added and tons of games for all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.