Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Form is temporary, class is permanent as the saying goes. For all his detractors I'd say better the devil you know. I must say I was always on the edge of my seat knowing he could create something from nothing. What could we get him for? What would people on here be prepared to pay? I expect a few to say nothing.

Would love to get him back, probably around £50m or so.

Form is temporary, class is permanent as the saying goes. For all his detractors I'd say better the devil you know. I must say I was always on the edge of my seat knowing he could create something from nothing. What could we get him for? What would people on here be prepared to pay? I expect a few to say nothing.

He has matured,he seemingly regrets his decision to leave,he has talent to burn,just entering his prime,and exactly the type of player we are missing......it would also allow a couple of our up and coming players to go out and get the experience they need.

Makes perfect sense IMO.

Would love to get him back, probably around £50m or so.
Well worth £50m if all we ever did was bring him off the bench when we're chasing games.

But doubt he'd be prepared to be a squad player, unless he's grown up a lot since his last stint at City?

He shifted Sterling from RW to LW instead of Sane after the 100 points season.

Love Pep and appreciate his work, but he is human & humans makes mistakes.

Where Sterling went on to have his career best form on the left beating any numbers Sane delivered, that form probably won't be matched in Sterling's entire career.

Sane was meant to be leaving before his injury he wanted to move on and wasn't signing the new contract on the table, plus you need to keep things fresh at all times or you'll defo get found out.

Pep might've made some mistakes in his career everyone has, but what you're saying here is far from any kind of mistake it was genius.

Shame this won’t happen because Leroy is miles better than anyone else we have been linked with. Bigger goal threat, better dribble, more pace, can play either side or as a 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.