Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters

Just posting this to end the none sense about him losing his pace after his surgery.

Yeah well we can still throw the attitude problem aka "sulking" card at him. There are no stats for that, therefore it can't be beaten.

If nothing else works, whip out the sulk card

Yeah well we can still throw the attitude problem aka "sulking" card at him. There are no stats for that, therefore it can't be beaten.

I am fine with " sulking" if he will be top 3 player in the league with ( goals & assists )

If nothing else works, whip out the sulk card

you can do whatever you want, he left for a reason and pep doesnt like his attitude, also bayern wouldnt sell a disease to us. let it go

Adele broke down in tears after her incredible first concert in 4 years |  Business Insider India

I miss Leroy too. He's the only player in the last decade who I really didn't want to leave. We've kept the rest of our superstars until retirement basically, except him (and Sterling/Jesus but I didn't mind them seeking a new challenge. This won't happen though will it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.