Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Do you remember how he played, every time i see Kevin Schade (out injured till Christmas) i see that young player.
Haven't seen a lot of Brentford tbh, I'll take a look at him, cheers.
Sane was an exciting player, of course, he had faults, but I would have had him back without question tbh

Not only would it hurt to see him end up at the dippers, he would absolutely tear it up for them with their hoofball tactics. Don't even think about it Leroy.

he’s the best player in Germany by a long shot.

Finally delivering on all his potential and promise, the idea Bayern would sell him is ludicrous, let alone the idea Liverpool could afford him.

He’s also on 350k/week and would expect probably 500 after another big move so they couldn’t pay that either.
I try to avoid being conspiracy minded on here, but I swear to God someone reasonably high up in Liverpool drips little seeds into the media ecosystem when they're safe a distance from a transfer window just so they can claim they're being priced out of the market when a top European player signs a new contract or joins Real Madrid or whatever. There's no way they're being linked to this many obviously unavailable players without someone doing the linking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.