Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
he’s the best player in Germany by a long shot.

Finally delivering on all his potential and promise, the idea Bayern would sell him is ludicrous, let alone the idea Liverpool could afford him.

He’s also on 350k/week and would expect probably 500 after another big move so they couldn’t pay that either.
After watching Kane at Bayern the general standard of German football is appalling, no wonder Sancho looked so good at Dortmund.

The Defending is a joke.

After watching Kane at Bayern the general standard of German football is appalling, no wonder Sancho looked so good at Dortmund.

The Defending is a joke.
Yup, the standard has noticeably dropped in recent years. Whether that’s something to do with Bayern‘s dominance, I don’t know. I suspect it’s more to do with a dearth of real talent at youth level as even the national team has been struggling. A far cry from the euphoric days of 2006-2014.

Yup, the standard has noticeably dropped in recent years. Whether that’s something to do with Bayern‘s dominance, I don’t know. I suspect it’s more to do with a dearth of real talent at youth level as even the national team has been struggling. A far cry from the euphoric days of 2006-2014.
Bayern's game last weekend the level of defending was approaching Sunday league levels, I am not surprised Kane is scoring for fun, if he keeps fit he will break every goalscoring record in history with ease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.