Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Even if we did want him, I don’t see why he’d still want to leave or why Bayern would still be looking to get rid, just as he’s finally started to play at his best again.

This is one of two things:

1) Falk is being Sane’s mouthpiece to force Bayern’s hand on a contract renewal (not sure why he’d do that, mind) or,

2) Pep has seen Doku ripping it up and realised he bloody loves quick, skilful wingers again.

If the latter, I’d absolutely love him back (have done ever since he left). He isn’t the player he was but he’s still rapid but is more rounded than what he was when he was here. Ability to play across the whole front line - a bit like Alvarez - and wouldn’t take any settling in.

Bet his Mrs has been in his ear to come back and it’s obvious he’s always had a soft spot for us. Personally hope we’re at the table for him because the stars would align if we were.

Plus imagine those cunts did the charm offensive for a year, took him then he ended up coming back here anyway. Beautiful.

Last edited:
Even if we did want him, I don’t see why he’d still want to leave or why Bayern would still be looking to get rid, just as he’s finally started to play at his best again.
Well he clearly still has some reasons to come back to Manchester. Images of him visiting at various times since his move have popped up. Could just be him coming back to shag some missus but eh, maybe he misses little ol' city.

Well he clearly still has some reasons to come back to Manchester. Images of him visiting at various times since his move have popped up. Could just be him coming back to shag some missus but eh, maybe he misses little ol' city.
If he were to come back it would be for the fans. We love our players and are fiercely loyal to them, more than any other club in Europe

Leroy Sane had his chances and wanted out, So why would City and Pep want to sign him and pay money for him again? unless he is a free agent and comes for nothing then it's not going to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.