Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Did his knee injury affect his pace at all? If not I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

In a heart beat, people make mistakes and apparently Loew told him he wouldn't prefer that he played for the German rags
Yes everyone makes mistakes but he's repeating those same mistakes at Munich. He's moody, sulky and disruptive, oh and injury prone.

Hes disruptive they’ve said.
I never got that vibe when he was with us. He was very young and always wanted to go back to Germany and I have no issue with that. He was also incredibly good so it was a situation where he just had to sit tight and let his contract run down and eventually he would get his wish. Lots of fans can't get their heads around it but that is the reality of the modern players - the best ones control their destiny to a large extent.

So I say good luck to him and hope he finds a club. Wouldn't mind him going to Arsenal.

I would never turn down a good player, which he is, but not someone I’d be particularly excited to see return

I’m not sure Pep would have him back…. His attitude wasn’t the best towards the end…. He could have pushed on and been spectacularly good but he chose an easy option…. He’s good but he simply doesn’t have the attitude to fulfill his full potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.