Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Close this thread ffs. Leroy couldn't wait to leave us and he got what he wanted, its embarrassing still having this open and there are some that would even welcome him back.
Don't read the thread if it pisses you off.

I'd happily have Leroy back, if it gives us another dimension. At the moment. Phil, Bernie, Mahrez and Grealish, all do pretty much the same

It'd be interesting to see him in a more central role here if he does come back (which I doubt).

Considering how often we play with 2 upfront a striker and a player behind him, Sane could be interesting there, he doesn't play wide for Bayern anymore, their wingers play inside alot more with the fullbacks going wide.

Was watching @twosips video and his name came up.

I've always thought the ship had sailed and he wanted to leave but after what has happened in January.. maybe a Cancelo for Sane swap does make sense for both sides.

It seemed in pre-season that Sane had made up with Pep and still looks fondly upon City.

Oh well stranger things have happened!

I think it's got to a stage whereby we'd accept any half decent wide man who has some pace and an end product.

Although his role has changed for Bayern,Sane certainly fits the bill.

Foden's electric. Could see how much more threatening we are with him in the side at Forest. More of a goal threat than the others and is our second highest goalscorer despite missing a number of games. I don't think he's like the others at all! They slow it down whereas he likes getting in behind and running at defences. His dribbling is far superior too. Haaland is also more involved in games when Foden is on the pitch.

Haven't watched anything of Sane in Germany so don't know whether he's still the same player he was since the injury in the Community Shield. I was certainly disappointed when he left though. If he's still at that level I'd definitely have him back.

I don't get the appeal of playing with wingers. Even under Roberto Mancini we didn't play with much width.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.