Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Won't happen at all but, 3 Defenders, double pivot, Haaland + 4 from KDB, Foden, Grealish, Sané, Alvarez, Mahrez, (whoever we get as 8s) would be fun.

Loved Sane.

But it’s a no.

If we could ever get him on loan, I would be interested but club don’t tend to like loans.

still as inconsistent but double the wages? terrible idea to get him back despite the love for him

Pep couldn't motivate him that time. And it's safe to assume that Pep will not be able to motivate him this time also.

So, thanks. But, no thanks.
Just out of interest, is there actually any evidence to back up this claim that Pep couldn't motivate him? Because to me it seems that this is a bit of a myth that has grown over time.

The fact is that he was a key member of our 2018/19 title-winning side. Sure, he wasn't quite as on fire as the previous season but he still contributed a lot, not least in that epic home win over Liverpool. He then picked up that serious injury in the 2019 Community Shield that kept him out for virtually the whole of the following season.

Far from Pep binning him off, it was always the case that Sane's head was turned by Bayern and it was he who rejected a contract extension with us.

I’d 100% have him back. The bloke was fucking electric.

Think it’s pretty obvious he has a soft spot for us still (and his girlfriend is a self-proclaimed City fan!) so might have a chat with his agent about sounding us back out.

As long as Pep is here, though, it won’t be happening. Especially given his comments recently about wingers (specifically Sane and Sterling) not being the way to go anymore. Shame really.

I fear he’ll go to Arsenal under Arteta. Familiar for both parties and would likely breed success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.