Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
When in our squad, Sane was an amazing, awesome, one-of-a-kind, pacy genius, without peer.

At the same time, he was frustrating, lazy and inconsistent - never quite realizing his potential. Why would we want him back? Sane has world class talent, handicapped by a sub-average self-drive for excellence.

Last edited:
When in our squad, Sane was an amazing, awesome, one-of-a-kind, pacy genius, without peer.

At the same time, he was frustrating, lazy and inconsistent - never quite realizing his potential on a consistent basis. Why would we want him back? Sane has world class talent, handicapped by a sub-average self-drive for excellence.
I don't necessarily want Sane back, but he wasn't lazy. Same thing as Mahrez. Players simply do not get into a Pep side if they're lazy

I don't necessarily want Sane back, but he wasn't lazy. Same thing as Mahrez. Players simply do not get into a Pep side if they're lazy
Sane, IMO, was dropped, because he was lazy.
Laziness is subjective though - but it's a label that's been attached to Sane quite often.

At the same time, he was frustrating, lazy and inconsistent - never quite realizing his potential on a consistent basis. Why would we want him back? Sane has world class talent, handicapped by a sub-average self-drive for excellence.
I want him back because he's a direct pacey winger with a good shot on him and a touch of the arrogance that big-game CL-winning players have. We made a few of those (arrogant big-game players) on our own in Gundogan and in Bernardo in the end.

Always felt losing him (to injury and then Bayern) made our playstyle predictable. Haaland fixed this which made us way more difficult to disrupt, but I would still happily have Sane back especially if Mahrez left.

Although probably better players out there at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.