Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I'd be far more bothered both from an emotional perspective and a footballing perspective if Leroy went to either of those vile clubs than I am about any of our leavers this summer. Can't see him going to Liverpool anyway with them having 4 wingers already but he would be devastating for them. United is beneath him.

I'd be far more bothered both from an emotional perspective and a footballing perspective if Leroy went to either of those vile clubs than I am about any of our leavers this summer. Can't see him going to Liverpool anyway with them having 4 wingers already but he would be devastating for them. United is beneath him.

IMO he’ll be ‘devastating’ for whoever he signs for . . . but frustratingly very rarely . . . and he’ll spend at least 1/3rd of his time ignoring his managers instructions (and looking disinterested) and another 1/3rd of his time keeping the physio’s company.

I loved him for his being sometimes brilliant and for his massive potential but I don’t forget his downsides, he didn’t ever reach his potential and, when he is brilliant, he isn’t as brilliant as he was anymore.

I don’t care where he goes to because IMO the benefit he’ll bring is already diminished and is continuing in that direction.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.