Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
No, we've not been linked but we are not being linked with many players at all to replace Mahrez.

Leroy does appear to want to come back though.

Correct. I actually wish Riyad well if he wants to make a final killing, financially speaking, in Saudi. Couldn't blame him for one second.
And although he's a good player, we can do without him.

No, we've not been linked but we are not being linked with many players at all to replace Mahrez.

Leroy does appear to want to come back though.
And @tolmie's hairdoo did confirm that pep was offered Leroy but that’s all we know. Can players come back and be successful? Not sure but in Sane case I would take the risk.

Based on nothing but gut feeling, I can see this happening.

And @tolmie's hairdoo did confirm that pep was offered Leroy but that’s all we know. Can players come back and be successful? Not sure but in Sane case I would take the risk.

Based on nothing but gut feeling, I can see this happening.
Can you talk me through the team set up and who misses out as a result of the return of prodigal sane? (Genuinely not being sarcastic, I honestly want to know).

On his last twitter post, regarding David Silva, this is his comment section. Basically thousands of comments. Whilst i understand that a section of BM lads don't rate him, or want him back. A lot of people feel the exact opposite.5273D0A2-B6C4-41C5-B644-60B91B04896E.jpeg

Can you talk me through the team set up and who misses out as a result of the return of prodigal sane? (Genuinely not being sarcastic, I honestly want to know).
Mahrez out/Sane in. That’s it mate. No need to get into much more detail. He can operate on both flanks and would give us something different in attack. Haaland would thrive with a player who can get past a man and whip in a cross.

Mahrez out/Sane in. That’s it mate. No need to get into much more detail. He can operate on both flanks and would give us something different in attack. Haaland would thrive with a player who can get past a man and whip in a cross.
Does that affect Foden and/or bernardo though? Certainly Palmer would be screwed. Is that fair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.