Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I’d fucking hate to see him become a dipper. If he’s willing to come back to England to play for that set of cunts then we need to hijack that deal and get him in. He’s fucking outstanding and we’d regret him being at a rival, not to mention the constant gloating by the scouse sympathising media.

Or maybe he’d end up like Sancho, hopefully!

Hes playing well no doubt but he gets a ridiculous amount of time and space against largely average defenders in the Bundesliga. He should be ripping it up in that league and shouldn't be getting ridiculous amounts of praise for doing so.

Best form of his life at the moment....but it is the Bundesliga.

Hes playing well no doubt but he gets a ridiculous amount of time and space against largely average defenders in the Bundesliga. He should be ripping it up in that league and shouldn't be getting ridiculous amounts of praise for doing so.
The very same league we bought him from the first time, shit wasn't he.

Unfortunately for me and others, the signing of Doku (mot that I hate that signing btw)ended any hope of Sane rejoining the blues.

I'd hate for him to go to the scouse, he would be a huge hit imo

The very same league we bought him from the first time, shit wasn't he.

Unfortunately for me and others, the signing of Doku (mot that I hate that signing btw)ended any hope of Sane rejoining the blues.

I'd hate for him to go to the scouse, he would be a huge hit imo
Do you remember how he played, every time i see Kevin Schade (out injured till Christmas) i see that young player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.