Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if people are judging him already haha...
He's only started 1 game and like others have said he didn't have a pre season with us.

I wouldn't mind people are talking like he's started shit haha.

Meanwhile at old Trafford the most expensive player is still looking for his first goal/assist.

I don't think he's looked particularly bad. He's shown glimpses of ability. It's way too early to judge him and I'm sure he will come good.

One thing I have noticed though, he isn't as fast as I thought he was. But that's hardly the be all and end all.

I don't think he's looked particularly bad. He's shown glimpses of ability. It's way too early to judge him and I'm sure he will come good.

One thing I have noticed though, he isn't as fast as I thought he was. But that's hardly the be all and end all.

He's absolute lightening, I'd say the breaks are still easing him up due to the injury he's come back from..

Give the lad a chance. Very young, new country, new team, new coach. We won't see him at his best this year but have patience. He'll be great. Pep will have a plan and will thankfully have more patience than many on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.