Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
great assist which wasn't given enough credit by the pundits who were saying that gladbach had given up.....he had two men on him and it was a great little tune in a tight space and then great composure......

looking forward to seeing more of him and i think his presence has given navas a kick up the backside as one of navas' crosses for aguero (which the keeper saved in the second half) was outstanding....

So am I right in thinking we have what most Germans consider the future of the German national team in Sane, what most Brazilians think is the future of the Brazilian national team in G. Jesus and what most English fans were thinking was the future of the English national team in Sterling before he signed for City?

We might be adding Roberts to that list as well as Moreno, Zinchenko and Unal who are legitimately all as promising for their respective countries as the above players. This all happened so quickly but we're stocked with lots of potential worldies now... it's entirely possible they all will be some day, I much prefer this than signing a big name for media attention and shirt sales. Let City be the club that makes them stars, that's so much more exciting to think about. It may seem random or obvious even to some but we really should be more excited about how different things look all of a sudden. :)
Psst! You missed Nigeria.

Showed what a brain he has with some of the timing of his passes, or non passes (ie a pass looking like it's on but it actually not being, but him not playing the pass). The assist showed real composure and great feet. Lovely balance and moves very elegantly. Welcome to Manchester Leroy Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.