Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't wish to see a better free kick from that position and in those circumstances.

Never mind in those circumstances, in any circumstances. That free kick was up there with Elano’s against the geordies.

Never mind in those circumstances, in any circumstances. That free kick was up there with Elano’s against the geordies.
I am unashamed to say I still have the Elano shirt I purchased that day.

I’ll be picking up my Sane shirt tomorrow.

Last edited:
Pep thinks Bernardo is out best player currently "The team is Bernardo and 10 others..." and one of the 3 best players in the country.

So that's why Sané is on the bench.
I was questioning your claim about consistency but no worries you’ve played the ‘pep thinks’ card.

For those that watch the training videos on YouTube, you can see Leroy practising that free kick over and over. Practise makes perfect, as they say.

It was like watching a peak Ronaldo free kick.

When you see him score a goal like that, it’s no wonder many on the forum say that he has the highest ceiling of all our young players.

Everyone on post match seems obsessed with just blaming the refs. That’s all we’ll and good but pep’s lineup was flawed and it started with having sane on the bench.

And furthermore, the thing I found most frustrating was it took a red card in the 68th minute rather to force a change. When it happened I actually weirdly felt relieved as I thought it might finally give us the kick up the arse and force the changes we needed.

The lineup I can accept. There's been a few team selections that have left me scratching my head this season, but majority of the time they've paid off and you have to just defer to the manager's better judgement. It was obvious we were lacking spark last night though and it was odd to me that we did nothing to change things until we were forced to relatively late in the game.

But why can't we play both? Bernardo put in the performance of the season in central midfield against Liverpool. Silva and KDB are both looking a little off the pace. Bernardo would be more of an asset at CM than either of those two at the moment.
This is the price we pay for having such a talented squad. No point in trying all these different scenarios to shoe horn players in. Just live with the the fact and be delighted we have such concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.