Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said very similar after the Liverpool game.

Bernardo isn’t influencing the games as much out wide.
I couldn’t agree more, he should be starting every game, but not at the expense of Sané.

It’s a hard call, but it should be Bernardo & one of Gundogan, Silva or De Bruyne.

Last night saw our best 4 performers this season all out of their strongest position.

I’m one of Pep’s biggest fans, but I think he’s taking the easy option leaving Sané out.

Sane is one special player & whilst I have been critical in the past for his apparent lack of effort at times, I do feel we will need to accept this is how he is & will never really possess that Vinnie Jones cover every inch of that grass & tackle everything that moves drive & mentality week in week out. Maybe we do get this from him & lose the speed, agility & intelligence he currently possesses.

I think most Blues would like Sane & Sterling starting for a majority of the games & then reverting to Bernie being shoe horned into this position if the two wingers arn't performing rather than vice-versa

When they are both on form they are devastating no doubt.

I agree it does look like Pep 'shoe horn's' Bernie on the right and whilst his touch and possession is normally excellent I feel its wasted on the wing & slows down the play. His skills are better impacted either centrally or just off the striker.

Actually think Sane needs a run of games to show what Pep is missing out on, but I believe Pep puts a lot of emphasis on training sessions before the game & how well players have done. On this theory Gundog must be acing them on a weekly basis :-)

We are lucky to fill our bench with winners of best players award.

4B76E75900000578-0-Le-a-42_1524497136782.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-04-24-at-23.03.03.png

In the league, Sane is creating goals or assists once every 85 minutes.

Sterling once every 93 minutes.

That was a fucking brilliant free-kick. Very similar to the one against Hoffenheim earlier this season. As the BT commentators said, he seemed to know exactly where the ball would end up long before he took the kick.

What a tool to have in our locker for the next five to ten years. It will scare opposing coaches and defenders shitless for years to come.

It’s like having fake without the vanity.
I originally mis-read that as 'its like having fake without the fanny'

Both seem to fit :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.