Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt they're in great form but they aren't in the same league as Leroy talent wise.

This guy has true game winning ability and is a potential Ballon d'or winner.
I dont believe anyone is saying Leroy isn't a great talent. The argument is that the others are in better form, which I would agree

As for them both being not in the same league - you will catch a few with that

No doubt they're in great form but they aren't in the same league as Leroy talent wise. This guy has true game winning ability

What the fuck are you on about?

Is 1 free kick all it takes for people to start denigrating our other players? Raheem Sterling has 30 goals and assists in 34 games, he is a world class player and one the premier league players of the season.

Game winning ability? Raheem Sterling wins us games, time after time. Wednesday was one of them, you might remember.

Great form? 70 goals and assists in 80 games over 2 seasons isn't a patch of good form.

Not in the same league? Fuck off.

It's a competitive squad. Why can't people just work out that they all deserve to be in the team, they are all great players but there's competition for places?

Last edited:

Is 1 free kick all it takes for people to start denigrating our other players? Raheem Sterling has 30 goals and assists in 34 games, he is a world class player and one the premier league players of the season.

Game winning ability? Raheem Sterling wins us games, time after time. Wednesday was one of them, you might remember.

Great form? 70 goals and assists in 80 games over 2 seasons isn't a patch of good form.

It's a competitive squad. Why can't people just work out that they all deserve to be in the team, they are all great players but there's competition for places?
I for one am just glad we have both.

The amount of fun I have had seeing Sterling and Sane in full flow on either flank.... to me they are better than Giggs / Beckham in terms of sheer joy of their football, oaceand ability to devastate opponent flanks

Spot on

The lad has magic in his boots and the attitude to match.

I love the arrogance tbf.

You can tell how his game is going to go within the first 10mins of every game however but you roll with it. He has that match winning ability in him the same as Raheem.

Pep loves his wingers/false strikers, just look at the ones he has had over the years; Henry, Villa, Messi, Robben and Ribery. Huge emphasis on his tactical setup is reliant on them.

You ok there bud?. Just take it easy. It's a football discussion, not a personal attack on your mother.

To say that they aren't in Sane's league isn't to say they're aren't very talented. They are.
However, Leroy Sane is in another bracket and has the potential to be one of the best players in the world. Sterling and Bernardo do not.

And no, that's not based off one free kick. That's based off a number of games he's played over the last two seasons, and the fear both opposition players and fans have of him.

You ok there bud?. Just take it easy. It's a football discussion, not a personal attack on your mother.

To say that they aren't in Sane's league isn't to say they're aren't very talented. They are.
However, Leroy Sane is in another bracket and has the potential to be one of the best players in the world. Sterling and Bernardo do not.

And no, that's not based off one free kick. That's based off a number of games he's played over the last two seasons, and the fear both opposition players and fans have of him.
Bernardo Silva not got the potential to be one of the best in the world? You should find another sport.

Bernardo Silva not got the potential to be one of the best in the world? You should find another sport.

Excellent player, tireless worker, and complete professional, but I'd probably say no at this stage.

Get your blue glasses off.

Excellent player, tireless worker, and complete professional, but I'd probably say no at this stage.

Get your blue glasses off.

He'd start for pretty much every top club in the world and he's seen as the player to carry Portugal after Ronaldo. Bernardo is a special, special player and will absolutely be one of the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.