Les Chapman - Tales of Blue

Having read through this thread now I am beginning to wonder if I should come off that fence. If the reports similar to the two quoted here are true and Chapman was a Trafford fan and gave confidential (or otherwise) quotes about our club to journalists then I am off that fence completely and have lost any respect I had for him.

Sorry for being taken in by him. My bad :-(

p.s. @Jogon 127 it can't have been that common knowledge as it hadn't filtered down .... mmmmm maybe that's because I go round with my Pollyanna specs on most of the time. ;-)
What I meant was that it was common knowledge in and around Oldham/Saddleworth (Chappy lived in Delph at the time I had a conversation with him) that he was a rag. Certainly not amongst us blues hence my shock.

What infuriated me was the vitriol towards Mancini and his undoubted love of Fergie on the back of the Aguerooooo goal. Having that negativity in and around our squad was frankly shambolic and amateurish in equal measure by the club.

Remember he had let his guard down with me in a non-City environment. The do I was at was a low key Joe Royle sportsman’s dinner of sorts.

Joe Royle was sound tbf, and explained to me that George Weah wasn’t fit to play at PL level and we should never have signed him.

Reactions: PPT
Great team, great era but my god Chappy, Sharon the photographer, Joe Hart, Micah Richards, Kolarov’s fake tough man act. That dressing room hasn’t aged well.

Reactions: SJC
Chapman was easily replaced by a man stripping down to his underwear and sliding about in the dressing room.lol.
Wonder what team he supports.

That guy gets on my tits as well tbh, he’s always wanting to be centre of attention in the club YouTube videos etc.

The players find him funny I guess but I can’t help but feel they’re laughing *at* him not with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.