Lescott a no go

theres so many decent centre backs all over the world ten times better than lescott who we could easily sign . hes good and i rate him but lets not waste time and just go for someone else . martin demichelis intrests me i think hes amazin. think he plays for bayern munich . theres plenty of youngish talented cb's out there

svennis pennis said:
AntonDonJuan said:
No problem with us looking elsewhere. I'd be disappointed if we spent more than £15m on him tbh

Exactly my thinking.

50 million! Your desperate for a bit of our money arent you darker shade?

Just keeping the banter flowing through the ' wtf no football ' period lol .

At the end of the day , if anything does happen , we won't hear about it any time soon , as I can't see Moyes wanting our other rumours prices jumping after the press tell them we have a few quid .
If it does happen , I expect it to be agreed in private and revealed nearer the end of the window . Neither manager are naive .

Moyes may have said he won't sell his good players to raise funds but he's also said on several occasions that he wouldn't stop players leaving if they didn't want to play for Everton, so the money might not be the deciding factor here in the end!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A52776039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A52776039</a>

one poster suggests 10m + robinho and richards.

Stick lescott where the sun doesn't shine. isn't lucio on a free ?

Moyes also said before that he wouldn't stand in the way if a player wanted to leave, offer Everton £12m plus Jo. Good deal for everyone involved, we get Lescott and Everton get some money and a player they tried to get last summer and made most of with his later loan.

You can understand Moyes not wanting to sell his best players, lets not get to harsh with DSB over Lescott. If he doe'snt want to come then fair enough, they will be others. Infact I think Everton can be happy that Lescott is attracting the attention of City, especially seen as we could go for so many players world wide (not being patronising, just honest)

Fairs do's and best of luck for next season DSB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.