Lescott a no go

OJ Blue said:
Lescott, nailed on.

ffs how many times. I aint claiming to be an ITK-er. From a source each side of the fence, I believe he's on his way.

How much ?

your fuckin club isnt worth much more than 50 million especially with the shed you call a ground, as for lescott over rated in my opinion

stony said:
OJ Blue said:
Lescott, nailed on.

ffs how many times. I aint claiming to be an ITK-er. From a source each side of the fence, I believe he's on his way.

How much ?

Not a clue. Not arsed about the fee iih. City tax?

Not a clue whether Micah is part of the deal either, however I heard it was a done deal before Richards name was mentioned.

Would be crazy to let Micah go.

OJ Blue said:
Lescott, nailed on.

Do you know any terms of the deal? Is it a swap+cash kind of deal?

yankblue said:
OJ Blue said:
Lescott, nailed on.

No mate sorry, like I say I aint ITK. I just get sent info now and then which is 2nd hand, but via the club/football "family".

BlueMooner87 said:
your fuckin club isnt worth much more than 50 million especially with the shed you call a ground, as for lescott over rated in my opinion

PMSL. Just look at the league table mate.

OJ Blue said:
yankblue said:
OJ Blue said:
Lescott, nailed on.

No mate sorry, like I say I aint ITK. I just get sent info now and then which is 2nd hand, but via the club/football "family".

No need for apologies mate, thanks for sharing the info.

seems to me David Moyes is doing his best to say they don't need to sell anyone,they don't need the money...yet contradicts himself,when asked wether they would sign Jo permanantly replies "we can'r afford the fee for him" (or words to that effect) if any player were to be involved, my guess is the logical one is Jo,who will have even less oppurtunity at City next season if we bring in the alledged strikers,rather than Micah

Nick1878 said:
BlueMooner87 said:

PMSL. Just look at the league table mate.

All on 0 points as far as i can see. Seasons finished mate. Next year will be very different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.