Lescott a no go

Everton fan btw.

I really hope Lescott stays at Everton as he is a class act. Not many England Internationals who are Rock Bastards in defence and can also go up the other end and score 10 or so a season. If you sign him, I will be absolutely gutted.

<<<Everton fan here, my mate was just on my pc so i thought i would post... it looks like you city fans think your big time, you can't buy success, you somehow managed to get Robinho last season because he is a money grabbin coke head! Barry has gone for the money, and everyone else you signed last season not actually that good, bellamy is utter poo pie! You missed out on kaka because why would he possibly want to join city? Basically your going to end up with a team of money grabbing idiots who have no love for the club, atleast chelsea where half decent before Abramovich come in!

Anyway all these arab pounds can only be good for england, so hopefully they will pay over the odds for everyone.

How much will city pay in tax if they are paying robinho ect 200k a week each!!!!

It must be good being a city fan with all these players coming in, but dont you think it is a bit silly paying money that your paying? its rediculous, i much prefer the way everton are doing it, i think we are about 3 or 4 players off a very very good team so i hope we keep lescott.

Good luck anyway for next season i hope you do United twice!

TGNIX said:
<<<Everton fan here, my mate was just on my pc so i thought i would post... it looks like you city fans think your big time, you can't buy success, you somehow managed to get Robinho last season because he is a money grabbin coke head! Barry has gone for the money, and everyone else you signed last season not actually that good, bellamy is utter poo pie! You missed out on kaka because why would he possibly want to join city? Basically your going to end up with a team of money grabbing idiots who have no love for the club, atleast chelsea where half decent before Abramovich come in!

Anyway all these arab pounds can only be good for england, so hopefully they will pay over the odds for everyone.

How much will city pay in tax if they are paying robinho ect 200k a week each!!!!

It must be good being a city fan with all these players coming in, but dont you think it is a bit silly paying money that your paying? its rediculous, i much prefer the way everton are doing it, i think we are about 3 or 4 players off a very very good team so i hope we keep lescott.

I hope your dog dies of aids and your giro gets robbed. Go and fuck yourself you stupid bin dipping ****.

stony said:
TGNIX said:

I hope your dog dies of aids and your giro gets robbed. Go and fuck yourself you stupid bin dipping ****.

hahaha

TGNIX said:

Hahahahahahaha! Yeh ok mate. I love seeing all the other fans shitting themselves and turning on us! I thought we were everyones 'favourite second team'. Whatever. Fuck you. Couldnt care less what you or your gypo mates think.
City Till I Die!

TGNIX said:

You can buy good players and eventually good players will get you success. That's all any team does - we just have better resources to do it now than we used to. We aren't paying anyone silly money - you are obviously just stupid enough to believe it when you read in the newspapers than Barry is on 130k a week or whatever.

As for Kaka so what? So City narrowly missed out on signing a player you could never even dream of approaching because we weren't far enough into our development yet - in future it will be a piece of piss to get names like that at the club and you will stil be only dreaming about having the capability to do so. So if that's your only 'victory' it's a hollow one.

bottom line is for all the good management in the world your team doesn't have the resources to ever be MUCH more than you are now - don't take your bitterness and jealousy over this fact out on us.

undertones of racism as usual from the 'fans' of other clubs who always try to make an issue out of it being 'arab pounds' 'arab money' etc etc.

More Everton fans on here than bloody Rags at the moment... they're all obsessed. And scared.

City are coming after you.

TGNIX said:
....its rediculous, i much prefer the way everton are doing it, i think we are about 3 or 4 players off a very very good team so i hope we keep lescott.

i'd say more like 8 players off a 'very very good team'...

finally something everyone agrees on (except rags but they'll be shopping at Tesco on derby day and not aware a match is actually happening anyway).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.