Lescott a no go

You do know I was being tongue and cheek with the £50 million thing lads don't you ?

I wouldn't want rumours getting around that we have a few quid now lmao :o)

If they are being so reluctant then I would give them a take it or leave it offer and if they choose to leave it then move onto the next target. He is not the be all and end all of our summer transfer window plan for obtaining a new centre half.

C_T_I_D said:
If they are being so reluctant then I would give them a take it or leave it offer and if they choose to leave it then move onto the next target. He is not the be all and end all of our summer transfer window plan for obtaining a new centre half.

To be honest CTID , I doubt very much if City have even spoke to Everton apart from general enquiry .
Even if they have , I doubt you would get the deal done before the January window with Jags being injured .

svennis pennis said:
Nick1878 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
your fuckin club isnt worth much more than 50 million especially with the shed you call a ground, as for lescott over rated in my opinion

PMSL. Just look at the league table mate.

All on 0 points as far as i can see. Seasons finished mate. Next year will be very different.

Whilst i do believe you will do better, and maybe in a few years time be right up there contending for the Title, i wouldnt bet on anything.

I've heard this "Next year we will beat you" shite far too many times, if it isnt Liverpools "we're gonna win the league!" its Tottenham and Newcastle thinking they will beat us in the table.

Lets just wait till the end of next season

cardno1983 said:
Well you certainly don't have to worry about Newcastle saying that any more do you!

PMSL i wake up every morning and Laugh at them not being in the League...

BlueMooner87 said:
your fuckin club isnt worth much more than 50 million especially with the shed you call a ground, as for lescott over rated in my opinion

Well he can't be 'over-rated' if Mathew Upson get's into the England team ahead of him and if you think he is 'over-rated' it just shows how little you think of your own defence.

Moyes: "Ock aye, nowww way im sellin me players to that bunch of manc wimpers, i dunny need to sell and ee wont, ya hear me sonny"

Kenwright: "Hi Dave, sorry to stop you there but...but...it is alot of money and to be honest im potless....we we we could really do with the money"

Moyes: "Fack that over meee deeed body"

Kenwright: "Well im sorry David but we have already accepted the offer, you can see the way we have been pimping this club for an owner like City have all season.... we had no option GOD DAM IT!"

Moyes: " Eeee, yar just a nuther soft English purssy Billy boy"

And then Lescott moved to Gods Own Club and everyone lived happliy ever after...apart from Moyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.