Lescott and Kompany

The p his best form since pairing of Kompany and lescott never looked in much danger...and it was bright to drop Toure who has never looked good in the back 4.Zab keeps showing his best form since being played at right back ( even though i hope Rob buys Maicon in the summer.)

Ireland cant wait to join ano club which means he will have to be replaced again good for everyone.

The p his best form since pairing of Kompany and lescott never looked in much danger...and it was bright to drop Toure who has never looked good in the back 4.Zab keeps showing his best form since being played at right back ( even though i hope Rob buys Maicon in the summer.)

Ireland cant wait to join ano club which means he will have to be replaced again good for everyone.

Given Cover Taylor (replacement Hart long term)
Richards Komapny Lescott Bridge Cover Zabaleta, Toure, Onouha, Garido / Slyvinho
SWP De Jong Barry Bellamy Cover * A Johnson, Viera, Ireland, Petrov
Adebayor Tevez Cover RSC

* A. Johnson to get rotated with Bellamy to protect knee or with SWP if not performing or if Tevez not fit (Bellamy to play up front in this situation).

Leave wingers on their natural sides and only roate for a few minutes on occassion.

In my opinion we need a world class centre half who is at least 6' 3" tall (who will play where Kompany is) and a play making attacking midfielder who isn't scared to get his foot in hard (play all games we know we should win) and can play up front if required.

Those 2 additions to the senior squad above and we have a team that can go places over the next few seasons. They are all still learning about one another and do need time to get better. The squad we have allows for changes in formation if required away from home at tough opposition. Wish M. Johnson would get back as box to box player but fear for it happening.

Also, I thnk Given should be captain until someone else cements themselves in the outfield. Too much flux with it at the moment. You can give vice captain roles in Defence and Midfield for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.