Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

GStar said:
SWPISHOME said:
Johnny_on said:
wooo hooo some actual news...... Seems like we might be starting to make moves for a couple of players....

Hopefully :)
If we make a good firm bid for Lescott I cant see Everton turning it down, I definetly think we will sign Kolo Toure he has only one year left on his Arsenal deal, and they wont want to let him leave for free next season.

Kolo is a right sided centre back, i'd hope to see Kompany and Onuoha starting against Blackburn as opposed to Toure.

You also need a good squad!

I have read and have heard that Hughes wants a CB and a CB who can play at left back.

With discussions on this board and Hughes's/Chairman's own admission that we need a solid squad, it wouldn't surprise me if we signed both Lescott and Toure. Or at least, tried to bring them both to Eastlands.

TudorRose said:
I have read and have heard that Hughes wants a CB and a CB who can play at left back.

With discussions on this board and Hughes's/Chairman's own admission that we need a solid squad, it wouldn't surprise me if we signed both Lescott and Toure. Or at least, tried to bring them both to Eastlands.

yes i think this to, both would do great at city.

14.09 Manchester City are stepping up their pursuit of Everton defender Joleon Lescott, skysports.com understands.

nice, some action!!

hertsblue said:
"skysports.com understands"

normally means they are guessing

Does it? People give ssn a hard time, they are right most of the time like it or not, even if they do put a scew on most stories, the basic ideas are right. They always start their reporting like this just incase. If we are all honest their ITKs are better than ours, agents, players plus club staff. Ours are usually "I heard this from a mate" don't get me wrong we have some good ITK but I think ssn can be more assured theirs are solid. Views?

I've sort of accepted he's going now but I hope it is soon as I would hope Moyes has plenty of time to find the right player(s) to buy with the money.

had to post this made me laugh so much i thought it was fake!:|haha

JoleonLescott_1881339.jpg

SWPISHOME said:
GStar said:
SWPISHOME said:
Johnny_on said:
wooo hooo some actual news...... Seems like we might be starting to make moves for a couple of players....

Hopefully :)
If we make a good firm bid for Lescott I cant see Everton turning it down, I definetly think we will sign Kolo Toure he has only one year left on his Arsenal deal, and they wont want to let him leave for free next season.

Kolo is a right sided centre back, i'd hope to see Kompany and Onuoha starting against Blackburn as opposed to Toure.

You also need a good squad!

i don't see any of those 3 happy to sit on the bench... we need less of a squad this year without Europe. Hopefully we can add real depth next summer. A CL team would have a much higher class calibre of player willing to sit on the bench and fight for thier place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.