Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Gwladiator said:
I've sort of accepted he's going now but I hope it is soon as I would hope Moyes has plenty of time to find the right player(s) to buy with the money.

Yeah it looks like if City want him they'll get him. However it will be for a price and that should help us strangthen our team.

Lescott's not come out and demanded a transfer, he seems to have been pretty dignified so far, and as long as it stays that way i'll still give him a cheer when we play City.

ToffeeAndy said:
Gwladiator said:
I've sort of accepted he's going now but I hope it is soon as I would hope Moyes has plenty of time to find the right player(s) to buy with the money.

Yeah it looks like if City want him they'll get him. However it will be for a price and that should help us strangthen our team.

Lescott's not come out and demanded a transfer, he seems to have been pretty dignified so far, and as long as it stays that way i'll still give him a cheer when we play City.
Lol mate hold your horses nothings set in stone yet.

Rösler's Dad said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
markbmcfc said:
Day of the fixture release and your on a City forum, not your own, talking about how your the club with the biggest top flight history.

That seems pretty sad to me. However i dont do petty slanging matches so you make your points how you wish, regardless of how deluded i think they may be.

Whats wrong with my history exactly?

Edit: Oh, and using "m8" twice in one post doesnt[/b] do you any favours. Speak to ric about a mobile version of the site if you wish to post in 'txt speak'.

All the underlined highlights show just how illiterate you are ' m8 ' , so I suggest that you concentrate on your own posts before questioning how other members write in theirs .

If you are going to sneer at someone's incorrect use of grammar, do please get it right yourself, Darker shade of Blue, my old fruit. ;0)

Since when is "your own" ( "your own" 2nd underlining) bad grammar? Back to school for you!

:0)
yh m8 dts lyk wel owt ov ordr! u shud lrn 2 spel m8,
gt ur fkin act 2geva m8!!!

10.Goater_Legend said:
ToffeeAndy said:
Gwladiator said:

Lol mate hold your horses nothings set in stone yet.

True, i'll wait till he's signed before giving up hope on keeping him :)

ToffeeAndy said:
Gwladiator said:

There's nothing you can do when a bigger club comes knocking on the door.

twinkletoes said:
ToffeeAndy said:
Gwladiator said:

Bye bye Robbie then ;)

mcfc391 said:
twinkletoes said:
ToffeeAndy said:
Gwladiator said:

Bye bye Robbie then ;)

You are slightly behind the times with that comment.

twinkletoes said:
ToffeeAndy said:
Gwladiator said:

Please tell me you are joking...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.