Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Everton are a bigger club than us. We have the potential to be bigger and have been in the past for for the last 30 years they have been a bigger team. And i'm judging that in terms of success on the pitch meaning they are seen as bigger off it - worldwide.

I seriously doubt they will be viewed that way for too much longer but for the meantime they are bigger than us.

johnmc said:
Everton are a bigger club than us. We have the potential to be bigger and have been in the past for for the last 30 years they have been a bigger team. And i'm judging that in terms of success on the pitch meaning they are seen as bigger off it - worldwide.

I seriously doubt they will be viewed that way for too much longer but for the meantime they are bigger than us.

aye well said. Still think it's pretty pathetic they don't sell out goodison though.

bluejase said:
johnmc said:

aye well said. Still think it's pretty pathetic they don't sell out goodison though.

Ticket sales don't make a big club either, just ask Newcastle.

MAN_WITH_A_VERY_BIG_COCK.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.