Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Carlb23 said:
Im no city fan but work with a city fan 5 days a week for the past 7/8 years. You have had a shite time over the last few years relegation near bankrupcy etc i have formed an opinion of city fans.> that you could take things on the chin an you still had a good crowd in the lower divisions. An you hated your neighbours as much as we hate them an ours.when you came in to all the ££ i was genuinely pleased. A relative of mine reported the robinho transfer for ssn alan myers i watched all nite. lmao at him wenever he spoke he couldnt be heard all city fans 'weve got robinho' he couldnt get a word in. I was genuinely pleased for city if anything to shake up the top 4 an go after united i like the 'everydog has their day' saying.pleased till i read some of the antics here. All this itk this that the other. I know things about city that by readin the forum arent even on your fans radar yet. an i aint a city fan. Thats 110% . Dont be big headed an bigoted as fans like chelsea an utd. an in a few years a team may win the premier league who arent despised by the rest.

Top post, I was in Bootle on Sunday too, love it there mate.

Yep nice one mate.... Look, all clubs have all types of fans and i think most City fans have a pretty good sense of humour and are still not sure what to do with themselves with the takeover...

All the best for the new season...

Hope the stuff you've heard is exciting

Johnny_on said:
Yep nice one mate.... Look, all clubs have all types of fans and i think most City fans have a pretty good sense of humour and are still not sure what to do with themselves with the takeover...

All the best for the new season...

Hope the stuff you've heard is exciting
it is excitin an i aint on a wind up.i only come on for a read an report back to my workmate next morning he aint got inernet an hes clueless on using it any way.. iam genuine when i say you can go far with the opportunity you have. an a good set of fans. A lot would have walked when the shit hit the fan. An i hope you do well cos its all good for everyone outside the sky 4 when it does get broke up an imo city will do it if not this year soon. Lfc would struggle without CL money. i'd like city to have a go just for the lad im stuck in a van with all week an his dad whos 76.my worklife has improved tenfold since the arabs.

emptypockets said:
Carlb23 said:
Im no city fan but work with a city fan 5 days a week for the past 7/8 years. You have had a shite time over the last few years relegation near bankrupcy etc i have formed an opinion of city fans.> that you could take things on the chin an you still had a good crowd in the lower divisions. An you hated your neighbours as much as we hate them an ours.when you came in to all the ££ i was genuinely pleased. A relative of mine reported the robinho transfer for ssn alan myers i watched all nite. lmao at him wenever he spoke he couldnt be heard all city fans 'weve got robinho' he couldnt get a word in. I was genuinely pleased for city if anything to shake up the top 4 an go after united i like the 'everydog has their day' saying.pleased till i read some of the antics here. All this itk this that the other. I know things about city that by readin the forum arent even on your fans radar yet. an i aint a city fan. Thats 110% . Dont be big headed an bigoted as fans like chelsea an utd. an in a few years a team may win the premier league who arent despised by the rest.

whats to love about it? Same as most places imo. Were iam dead quiet an pretty boring.

Carlb23 said:
emptypockets said:
Carlb23 said:

whats to love about it? Same as most places imo. Were iam dead quiet an pretty boring.

People I met. Everyone of em was sound. Mind you, I wasn't there at night :P

emptypockets said:
Carlb23 said:

That how you came about your username pal???

Ticket For Schalke said:
emptypockets said:
Carlb23 said:

That how you came about your username pal???

Lol

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
If we sign Lescott do you think we'll get more or less Everton fans on here...we seem to have a right community of them on at the moment!
i know probably less as they're same as everyone just want to see if u know something we dont if he went gossip over no reason to look anymore. iam an everton fan been here a few wks as i said tho i use the forum not just for myself. If lescott goes he goes thats the nature of football. you'll get a good cb an a decent emergency lb. We are skint an i trust moyes to use the £ well. id like him to stay imo hes going to go just dont want it dragging on so we know were we stand and what weve got to work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.