Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Neville Kneville said:
Boots_ said:
ToffeeAndy said:
bitterblue said:
Cant say if there is an offer in for Lescott. One of my mates is an ex pro who played for a number of clubs inc Wolves and Leeds and is a big blue, going to most of our games now he has retired.
He was talking to lescott last week and asked him if he would come to City, and Lescott said "For Sure". He would definately come, but obviously he cant say that in public, and has to say he is content where he is. Sounds encouraging if we put a bid in.

Lol!

I was talking to me dad's mate the other night who is none other then Barbara Windsor! Babs you see is a good close friend of Sir Cliff Richard. Old Cliff often hangs around with Sly Stallone who came to one of our games last season. Sly apparently was talking to Jolean Lescott about his roles in the Rocky films and asked if he thought he was a "Man City", i.e. a man thats as big as a City... Lescott replied "For Sure" as he's always been a big fan of Sly's powerful muscles. Your mate was just hanging around in the background and obvously got the wrong end of the stick i'm afraid

bitterblue has hardly come up with a tenuous link though has he? His mate is an ex team mate of Lescott's. In other words, bitterblue and Lescott have a mutual friend.

I'm pretty sure I know which player he's refering too but I can't remember his name. Right dirty bastard who played next to Lescott at Wolves & was a known City fan. I may be wrong but I think he got sent off v City. Come on someone must remember him?
Was it Kevin Muscat?

Neville Kneville said:
Boots_ said:
ToffeeAndy said:
bitterblue said:
Cant say if there is an offer in for Lescott. One of my mates is an ex pro who played for a number of clubs inc Wolves and Leeds and is a big blue, going to most of our games now he has retired.
He was talking to lescott last week and asked him if he would come to City, and Lescott said "For Sure". He would definately come, but obviously he cant say that in public, and has to say he is content where he is. Sounds encouraging if we put a bid in.

Lol!

I was talking to me dad's mate the other night who is none other then Barbara Windsor! Babs you see is a good close friend of Sir Cliff Richard. Old Cliff often hangs around with Sly Stallone who came to one of our games last season. Sly apparently was talking to Jolean Lescott about his roles in the Rocky films and asked if he thought he was a "Man City", i.e. a man thats as big as a City... Lescott replied "For Sure" as he's always been a big fan of Sly's powerful muscles. Your mate was just hanging around in the background and obvously got the wrong end of the stick i'm afraid

bitterblue has hardly come up with a tenuous link though has he? His mate is an ex team mate of Lescott's. In other words, bitterblue and Lescott have a mutual friend.

I'm pretty sure I know which player he's refering too but I can't remember his name. Right dirty bastard who played next to Lescott at Wolves & was a known City fan. I may be wrong but I think he got sent off v City. Come on someone must remember him?

Neil emblem?

Boots_ said:
ToffeeAndy said:
bitterblue said:

Lol!

According to him yeah. But according to me my dad's mates with Babs Windsor.

In other words if you believe someone just because they claim something to be true then your very very gullable!

ToffeeAndy said:
Boots_ said:
ToffeeAndy said:
bitterblue said:

Lol!

According to him yeah. But according to me my dad's mates with Babs Windsor.

In other words if you believe someone just because they claim something to be true then your very very gullable!
The Evertonians are starting to take over this site, theres that many of them on it!

bitterblue said:

That would be Paul Butler then!

Sorry hadn't read the above posts. However Butler , well known Blue, saw him at Blackburn atthe 2000 promotion game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.