Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Darker shade of Blue said:
You must remember that we need cover for our positions at the back , so the Mail can write what they want . He is simply one of many defenders we have been linked with .

try not to let it bother you son, you've read how many players we've been linked with since august.crazy.

oh it might be true then was on ssn

11.49 CSKA Moscow have confirmed they have received a bid for Sergei Ignashevich, who has been linked with Everton.

Ignashevic isn't really a sign that Lescott is going as we need a centre half regardless of Lescott leaving or not due to Jagielka's injury.

Gwladiator said:
Ignashevic isn't really a sign that Lescott is going as we need a centre half regardless of Lescott leaving or not due to Jagielka's injury.

When is Jagielka fit ? I'm sure I heard he was a city fan. We might as well take them as a pair ;-)

- Dunne goes to Sunderland
- Lescott comes to City
- Everton sign this russain fella and are + £11,000,000 for transfer funds

Simples!

C_T_I_D said:
- Lescott comes to City

Simples!

I have to laugh somewhat when City fans are prepared to pay Eto'o just under £24mill a year in wages alone , and yet discuss the Lescott facts and figures like accountants . :o)

If I had that sort of money I'd keep it for myself! City fans won't be paying him anywhere near that amount, however the owners may choose to do so on our behalf :-)

C_T_I_D said:
- Lescott comes to City

Simples!

I have to laugh somewhat when City fans are prepared to pay Eto'o just under £24mill a year in wages alone , and yet discuss the Lescott facts and figures like accountants . :o)
We're laughing more that your only entertainment is us.

C_T_I_D said:
- Lescott comes to City

Simples!

I think it's to do with doubt, even though Lescott is proven in the league, some people still aren't 100% sure of his quality, meanhwhile Eto'o, even though he hasn't played in the prem yet, is proven at one of the highest levels of football and would get him at any cost.

MCFC-alan88 said:
C_T_I_D said:
- Lescott comes to City

Simples!

I think it's to do with doubt, even though Lescott is proven in the league, some people still aren't 100% sure of his quality, meanhwhile Eto'o, even though he hasn't played in the prem yet, is proven at one of the highest levels of football and would get him at any cost.

How can someone be proven , if people are unsure ?
Eto'o will not find it so easy in England .
He plays for a team with few rivals , who present him with most of his goals on a plate against much lesser opposition than Barca .
He is not Torres , so it will be interesting to see how well he copes .
If he fails , he will be unsellable .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.