Lescott [Merged]

RobinJo said:
Zab - Onuoha - Kompany - Lescott

I'd like that.

Well you are easily please my friend!

we would look a whole lot better with ZAB KOMPANY LESCOTT BRIDGE

Onuoha is still very young (and a true blue) he will be with us for years to come, he is still learning the game but for now i feel that taking him out and slotting bridge in there so our potential new boy lescott can play in his best position

Braggster said:
RobinJo said:
Zab - Onuoha - Kompany - Lescott

I'd like that.

It would be a good back 4, but I am pretty sure that Lescott is being bought primarily as a centre back.

I am one of the few posters on BM who still rates Bridge, it seems...

thats 2 of us :) i think bridge will be a lott better this year, he hasnt had many minuted on the pitch in the last few seasons so the end of last year would have done him good

Re: Lescott

oaksie2 said:
For City to get Lescott at the proper value and I reckon £15m is top monies for him, then Lescott would have to put in a transfer request, Everton don't want to sell, they don't have a lot of money, but they don't have to sell either, so if Lescott wants to join the project then he will have to put in a transfer request.
Looks like a transfer request could be winging into Mr. Moyes office pretty soon, oh we are such bullies!! I would put a bid in for Gary Cahill to play along side him, he is a classy player, coming on leaps and bounds.

I personally don't think Lescott's all that, he's allright don't get me wrong but the Everton fans are going on like he is Bobby Moore, talk of £20m, £30m. I wouldn't go a penny over £15m and i don't even think he is worth that much.

But again we are ruining football. Why would Lescott leave Everton to come to us and why has Barry left Villa to come to us? Not for football it's only about the ££££ i tell thee THE MONEY!!!

Re: Lescott

oaksie2 said:
oaksie2 said:
For City to get Lescott at the proper value and I reckon £15m is top monies for him, then Lescott would have to put in a transfer request, Everton don't want to sell, they don't have a lot of money, but they don't have to sell either, so if Lescott wants to join the project then he will have to put in a transfer request.
Looks like a transfer request could be winging into Mr. Moyes office pretty soon, oh we are such bullies!! I would put a bid in for Gary Cahill to play along side him, he is a classy player, coming on leaps and bounds.

With all due respect, i'd rather partner any new CB with Kompany or Onuoha rather than him.

GStar said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Deluded Mancs lol ( I'm pissed hic hic ) .
Go chat up Terry and leave poor Lionel ( I mean Joleon ) alone . :o)

You really need to spend some time away from our forum now.

You're like that clingy girl you thought seemed ok, but now just doesn't know when to fuck off for a while.

Blah blah sonny .
Is that the best you've got ?

GStar said:

You're like that clingy girl you thought seemed ok, but now just doesn't know when to fuck off for a while.

Blah blah sonny .

You know... y'know...uhh.... You know what...

For... for an Everton fan.... You're, ...Ok! hic

GStar said:

Blah blah sonny .

Behave DSOB or i fear a ban will be on its way to you.

Your a half decent poster mate, dont spoil it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.